Open Letter to Steve Jobs
First of all my prayers are with you. I wish that you get well soon and do make a comeback.
I know that you are no more at the helm of the company but when it comes to Apple I can’t think of anyone who can cook better than you.
Well, like everyone else , I’m also waiting for iPhone5. I wouldn’t have believed the rumors till I read that one of your staffer, this year too, “lost” the prototype in a tequila bar at San Francisco. After it is launched, I’ll decide if I should shift to iPhone or start thinking of an excuse to wait for iPhone6.
I know it’s late in the design phase but here’s a list of features I would like to see in the iPhone5.
- Hope whatever service provider I use, it’ll always be in “range”, never out of it.
- It’ll not run out of battery when I need it the most.
- It’ll remind me of the contacts in my phone book, whom I haven’t called for months, and prompt me to meet people not just text them.
- If I am texting / tweeting / facebooking too much, it’ll switch off automatically.
- When I am out on dinner with my family of friends, it’ll go on silent mode and take my calls.
- When my boss calls me at odd hours, it’ll send a shocking radiation which hits him.
- For all those who have oily skin, its touch screen will keep depositing oil which can be used to run cars.
- If I ever drop it, it’ll bounce back to me. If I ever lose it, who so ever finds he’ll send it back to me.
- It’ll keep reminding me that there were times when I use to live without any phones, and those were damn good times.
- Last , and not the least, it won’t cost a bomb.