Rahul Gandhi is our Krishna
Krishna has finally taken that promised kalyuga rebirth. By all accounts, a certain son of the Gandhi clan is the latest reincarnation of the god who gave us the Geeta.
The evidence is irrefutable. Take a look.
- Krishna is said to go out in disguise to get to know his people and their problems. Rahul also regularly visits poor dalit homes and eats their food.
- The ladies played a big part in Krishna’s life. Rahul has his mommy.
- Krishna loved butter. Rahul is our very own Amul baby.
- Krishna went around stealing. Mainly, butter. Rahul too is quite adept at sneaking into villages when no one is looking.
- Krishna never got a degree. Neither did Rahul. Or maybe he did. Actually, maybe not. Whatever.
- Krishna had to deal with the maya of his mama Kans. Rahul has taken on Mayawati.
- Krishna was always approachable to the common man. As is Rahul baba, as long as you make an appeal to him on a news channel.
- Krishna had Balram. Rahul has Digvijay Singh.
- Krishna was the most handsome man around in his time. Rahul too.
- Till date Krishna is always thought of as a young boy leisurely playing a flute while chasing girls. Rahul ‘baba’ too is our eternally young leader.
- Krishna had a jaw dropping awesome super form that he rarely revealed to people. Rahul likely also has one; we suspect only Mani Shankar Aiyer has ever seen it. Maybe Digvijay Singh as well.
- Krishna’s rule brought about the most peaceful and prosperous times for his people. Rahul’s reign will also be remembered in history as the golden age for India.
[PS: We are serious. Consider yourself blessed to live in the awesome times of Rahul Gandhi. He is our only hope against 2012. Rahul, you rock man.]