Posts Tagged ‘ immigrant visa ’

Fast Track American Dream

February 17, 2009

Tweet Here’s how it used to work. You come to the US on a work permit (most often the H1B visa). You work for a few years and find an employer willing to file for your green card, which sorta makes you less of a bonded laborer. Once you get the green card and...
Read more »

Tags: , , ,
Posted in America, Indians Abroad | 13 Comments »

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog


All content on this site is the personal opinion of the writer. It is in no way related to their employer or their official policies. Most of what is written here is in a satirical tone. If it hurts your sensibilities, I sincerely apologize.